Saturday, July 05, 2008

2 Months Gone

Not bad - considering how long I sometimes go without posting.

Igor is off in Amsterdam for a month. He's only been gone for a week and already I have finished four books (plan to have a fifth done by the end of this weekend), started a new job, finished up the fourth season of doctor who and written more on melancholia than I have in the last three months combined. Besides work and bike rides and the occasional drink, I have spent very little time outside my house.

This all leads me to the conclusion that I am a hermit and when I have someone else to be a hermit with I am a very unproductive hermit, but as an actual solitary hermit I am quite a little dynamo.

It also means I am not seeing my friends as much as I should, which I apologize for profusely. Just because I don't call or seem to want to hang out does not mean I don't like you anymore - it just means I am probably at home engaged in something geeky beyond words and I've assumed no one else could handle the level of geekiness of the activity.

On that note, may I just say, that the new Doctor Who series is brilliant and I hope it never ever ends or gets crappy.

I intend to do a catch up post with pictures of zombies and camping and attacking interdimensional silver dolphins very soon. Until then, it is past my bed time - or really just time to read some more 'til I fall asleep.

No comments: